We are hiring in Oxford, UK: All Levels
We are looking for talented architects and designers to join our multi-award winning multi-disciplinary design firm in the Oxford Studio.
With over 20 years experience in Australia, and offices in Melbourne, Sydney and the UK, this multi-disciplinary design firm is a leader in design excellence winning World Building of the Year at WAF, RIBA Awards and numerous other national and international design accolades.
Since winning the international design competition for the University of Oxford’s Chemistry Laboratory 2 in 2009, fjmt’s Oxford studio has delivered award winning projects including the recent Wolfson Building, UK’s first dedicated centre for prevention of stroke and dementia research. The UK studio is currently working on Reuben College, the first new college for the University of Oxford in more than 30 years, Court Place Gardens, a graduate accommodation project, the pilot project of a £4b Joint Venture between Oxford University and Legal and General and the Pepys Library Building for Magdalene College, Cambridge.
We are looking for a talented architect, designers and graduates with at least two years experience working with Archicad.
This role needs a people person, who can work in teams and someone who is engaged, energetic and thoughtful.
Please send a 3-page, A4 size PDF of your CV and portfolio as part of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
A number of opportunities for Designers/Architects with 3-10 years’ experience has become available to join our multi-award winning multi-disciplinary design firm in the heart of the CBD.
We have a new online onboarding system which will streamline your arrival and provide you with personalised support during these unprecedented times.
- Passionate about design excellence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both visual and verbal
- A good working knowledge of the NCC and all relevant Australian Codes and Standards
- Demonstrated construction experience and an interest in the tectonic
- Ability to work independently and also as an integral part of a dynamic team
- Archicad is preferred, but the right candidate will not be hampered by lack of Archicad experience
- Highly Developed 3D communication skills
- Local Experience preferred.