An opportunity of an architecture of civic and cultural responsibility that also uncovers a fluid organic and gentle presence of life in the city.
Our concept and inspiration can be explained in six key principles:
1. Colonial Sydney: Macquarie and Greenway - Composition Order and Instrumental
2. Cadigal/Eora Sydney: Bungaree and Pemulwuy - Organic Fluid and Resistant
3. Geometry and a Layer Within: Classical and Natural
4. Evolution and Projection of Urban Form and Public Space
5. Materiality and Detail: Stone Masonry Fabric and Artwork
6. Ground Plane and Public Life