- Design Director - Richard Francis-Jones
- Managing Director - Jeff Morehen
- Managing Principal - Elizabeth Carpenter
- Practice Systems Manager - Tim Harper
- Financial Controller - Adrian Baldari
- Sydney - Elizabeth Carpenter
- Melbourne - Geoff Croker
- Oxford - Christine Kwong
- London - Jeff Morehen
- Architecture - Elizabeth Carpenter
- Interiors - Lina Francis-Jones
- urban - Geoff Croker & David Haseler
- Landscape - David Haseler
— Fleur Watson & Martin Hook
Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (fjmt) is a multi-award-winning architectural practice dedicated to design excellence and the enhancement of the public domain.
From integrated studios in Sydney, Melbourne, London and Oxford fjmt regularly undertakes public and private projects of varying scale, complexity and specialised character, from modest community libraries and childcare though to major cultural, research, commercial, residential mixed use development and city/campus masterplans.
fjmt are one of only seven practices world-wide to receive the prestigious WAF World Building of the Year award and have won many other international prizes and awards for excellence and innovation in architecture, urban design, sustainable design, interior design and heritage adaptation and conservation.
These awards include the World Architecture Festival World Office Building of the Year (on two occasions), the RAIA Zelman Cowen Award, Lloyd Rees Award for Urban Design, the PIA Australia Award for Urban Design, the NZIA Architecture Medal, and the RIBA International Award.