NEWS: We Are Hiring in Sydney
An opportunity for a Mid-Senior Interior Designer with 8-10 years experience has become available to join our multi-award winning multi-disciplinary design firm in the heart of the CBD within the Interiors team.
With over 20 years experience in Australia, and offices in Melbourne, Sydney and the UK, this multi-disciplinary design firm is a leader in design excellence winning World Building of the Year at WAF, the Emil Sodersten Award for Interior Architecture and numerous other national and international design accolades. Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, we pride ourselves on quality and precision. The company has an enjoyable work culture, with social engagements and industry events throughout the year. The Sydney Interiors team is expanding, and this a fantastic opportunity to join in on the action!
We are looking for a talented designer with excellent team management skills, great client rapport and ability to manage a project from inception to completion. With recent wins in the multi-residential sector, this role will oversee multiple projects across every stage. This role needs a people person, someone who is engaged, energetic and thoughtful.
The main responsibilities will be;
- Manage the integration of Interior Design requirements across projects and liaise with Architectural team
- Provide structure and training when required within the broader project teams
- Develop design concepts working with the department leads.
- Manage the design development within the project team
- Prepare and present concept design and design develop with a high level of visual excellence
- Liaise with client and consultants
- Provide site/construction advise as required
- Passionate about design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both visual and verbal
- Knowledge of suppliers, products, BCA codes and the various skills to provide appropriate guidance from a documentation perspective
- Demonstrated site experience
- Engaged with the broader Australian Design community
- Archicad is preferred, but the right candidate will not be hampered by lack of Archicad experience
- Highly Developed 3D communication skills
- Local Experience preferred.
Email your CV’s and Portfolio (Max 10MB) with REF: Mid-Senior Interior Designer to email@example.com.
You can also look at our LinkedIn page here. We look forward to hearing from you.
No recruiters please.